Let’s face it: time is something we are never guaranteed. There will never be a perfect time to start that writing project, so the best time to start is NOW!
Do you think about any of these questions:
- How do I start a blog?
- I want to record things about my child’s birth, first year and other milestones – but what? And how?
- I’m a mature-aged student with no clue about researching and referencing! Where do I go for help?
- What do I want my adult children to know about my life, my upbringing, my era, my past?
- How do I create a travel journal for my upcoming trip abroad?
- What questions do I want to ask my father, mother or grandparents or another special ageing person in my life?
- What past trauma or hurt do I want to try and work through and ‘write my way out of’?
If you are a ‘writing-curious’ hobbyist thinking of starting a project – either a personal one, or one aimed for publication – but don’t know quite where to begin, Full Stop can help.
Maybe you’re thinking of:
- Starting a blog about cooking, parenting, lifestyle, home decorating, fashion, fitness – the possibilities are endless!
- Collecting funny stories about your children
- Returning to university but need to brush up on your writing, research and referencing skills
- Writing your memoirs and experiences
- Recording a loved one’s story before it’s too late
- Compiling a family history – either electronically or in hard copy
- Putting together a travel scrapbook with stories and pictures
- Creating a collection of short stories, poetry or personal recollections – self-publication has never been easier!
- Starting that novel
As a long-time writing teacher across multiple areas – screenwriting, life writing, fiction and poetry – Full Stop can help you take that next step with your writing project.
One-to-one or small group tutorials are available.
See my Services page for pricing information.