Where do people – clients – turn to first when they’re looking for something? The web, of course! A business’s website is the 21st century equivalent of a telephone book listing. That’s why client-focused content is critical for any business’s success. And first, you have to get your clients to your website.
That’s where I come in. I can help formulate content with search engine optimisation (SEO) buzz words. I can help you write good, clear content for your target client base – particularly if you are a small business owner and don’t need a full-on marketing package.
In addition to webpage content, Full Stop can also help with:
- Communication strategy and scheduled marketing calendar content
- Blog posts
- Media releases
- Company and staff profiles
- ‘About Us’ pages, company values and mission statements
- Advertorials for newspapers or other printed publications
- Company success stories, achievements and other ‘feel good’ pieces
- LinkedIn articles
- Social media posts
- Features, articles and interviews for company newsletters and updates
- Client information sheets (services & product information)
- Content for brochures and pamphlets
- Job and recruitment ads
- LinkedIn and career summary profiles
I also offer a range of other specialised writing and editing services – see my ‘Services’ page for more ideas and pricing.